We Dig for every Deduction!
Below are items that you may need to gather before your visit. Special forms called "organizers" are available to download and print out before coming in.
Choose one which fits your desciption
- All information showing income, including W-2's, 1099's amd K-1s.
- All expenses (you may print out an organizer from our website to assist you), including home interest; real estate, auto, excise, and personal property taxes; charitable donations; medical and dental expenses, premiums and mileage; and unreimbursed employee expenses.
- Any closing statements, contracts, or 1099’s of any real estate purchased or sold.
- If you have business autos, send detailed records including purchase invoices, expenses, and miles driven for each vehicle. Both total and business miles.
- If you are a minister, send your payroll record and housing allowance information.
- New clients should send a copy of last year’s tax return or any tax return from the past three years that you feel may need to be amended.
- New clients also need to include your children's full name, birthdate, social security number and address verification.
- Please send us your contact information including your home, work, fax and cell phone numbers as well as your email address.
Note: We recommend you send copies, not originals, of all your information. We do not need the originals. You can also email or fax your information to us.
We do not need your federal or state forms packets but if you have a city or local tax return to file, please send us those forms.